Featured post

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those) I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA! http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/ ...

Tuesday 2 August 2016

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those)

I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA!

http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/

I was skeptical at first - you never really know - but they really talked & wanted 3 of 5 submissions for the site!

Vida has been an upstanding women's fashion ecommerce platform since 2015. They have a whole bunch of amazing designers on board...do I match up? I don't have a high opinion of my collage style, but it looks better here than at any other place.

The products are custom made. Like limited edition vinyl, each one is different and unique. My Turkish DE-Lights scarf is Cashmere so I understand Vida have bumped the price up of that. As to who'd wear any of these...well I would if the 'Think Positive' design was printed on black silk...I can arrange something. Every tee is silk here. There are currently 3 designs to choose (which are live)

Fascists (65 $ white silk modern tee)
Think Positive (65 $ white silk modern tee)
Turkish DE - Lights (85 $ multi colour Cashmere scarf)

The way it works...if you pre-order an item, it will be sent to production and custom made for you. It has my initials (MB) on the tee. Every item sold, I get 10% profit back. It does not cost me anything to design for Vida. They own the licensing authority, I own copyright.

I sincerely hope you found any of this personal post interesting. On with the show!


 Mike xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment