Featured post

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those) I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA! http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/ ...

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Foodie Noodlings: Massaman Sauce, Feta and Gem Lettuce Tacos

A good mash-up recipe, takes 5-10 minutes. Can be eaten warm or cold.

I get these Tortillas packs from HelloFresh UK. 8 Tortillas provided to make wraps.

I lay two out on an ovenproof baking tray or griddle pan. I have a small metal tray.

What I get is Gem Lettuce from a Taco meal, any lettuce will do, Gem is durable and can be torn off the stalk bud easily. You can discard the stalk bud to compost.

I arrange on the Tortillas. Then, I add crumbly Feta Cheese. Mozza is fine too.

Once I've done that, I (today) used Massaman Thai Sauce on the Gem and Feta.

Depending on your taste you can eat this warm hot or cod. I'm not fussy. I had this cold just now. Because the Massaman curry marinade is hot itself, no problem.

The taste is pretty damn good! Because I use the HelloFresh, I have a few servings.

Sometimes I do chicken fried with it, sometimes Mexican veggie, sometimes beefy.

Well worth giving a go or returning to if you haven't already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment