Featured post

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those) I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA! http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/ ...

Tuesday 29 May 2018

SV Stop 310: Dua Lipa

Got a bit of a thing for Dua Lipa at the mo =)
It's just plain nice pop dance music. Cool implementation of guitar fretwork.
"IDGAF" club mixes hit the spot. They optimise themselves in Dorian mode and do it well.
I can get them from ZIPDJ.com legal subbie. That's my go-to for most club music I hear dreaming.
Glad she won a Brit Award. (The artist)
Same happened for BFL and Saint Vincent, and I've seen/known those performers too.
Real women do it better. Chauvinist pigs and irritating arrogant men aren't where it's at.
Yeah I'm a mincer, but I'd rather be prolife than psychopathic.
Way too many idiots about in hyperspace for my liking. And the reason I stay away from cities.
Why don't you all just go to Benidorm already and get it over with?
That would mean not buying so many six packs to fit your twenty pack bellies though, wouldn't it.
Really though, I've got stories circulating around my arse for where these alienoids come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment