Featured post

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those) I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA! http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/ ...

Tuesday 29 May 2018

SV Stop 308: Flying Vinyl Podcasts

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/flying-vinyl-podcast/id1308018781?mt=2

I'm having all sorts of things go very very slow with my operating system recently. Lawwwd 'aaaaav mercy on the man.
I know I am on 2GB internal storage 20GB secondary slave on this lappy, but it's pretty bad.

In optimistic terms, I came across this for the fourth time in my email newsletters. Eventually I will get it to load. It's the @FlyingVinyl podcast for iTunes.

Highlight generally of the show is the fluidity and high ideals conceptualising of the label owners - something that got them to break artists like Regina Spektor.

If you don't know FlyingVinyl, they are basically an ongoing £20 a month subscription series that ships you out a box of 5 double-sided seven-inch singles per month with a picture disc and booklet, sleeves etc. It's a quality deal, the music is great, and the artwork matches it nicely.

Bands included Willie J Healey, Black Honey, InHeaven, and more. Many more.

In growth, you HAVE TO respect the original artists. The people who made your music for you. Regardless that you invest in it, you are basically being paid to listen to it.

So, check out Craig Evans cause this week Subverts, I'm sure you'll find something to like.
I did not write this on SC because we're basically a ghost blog on there now, only bots visit there.
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment