Featured post

VIDA DE-sign by Michael Buckingham, aka Mick Muttley

Dear friends (yeah really, one of those) I have become a women's wear designer for VIDA! http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/ ...

Friday 8 January 2010

SubVersion Stop 55: Muttley - The Hunt From Nothing To Something (January 2010)


"The Hunt From Nothing To Something" was formed from lampooning my online and offline persona. I have often been obsessive for various things in my childhood and adolescence, be it cars, trading cards, video games and, as the underpinning rudiment, music. This would explain why I back up everything I've downloaded, ripped and burnt to DVD each month. Then there are the negative attributes cast on me by ignorance. The tracks work in unison to warm the winter days we're experiencing.

TRACKLISTING

01. Eluvium - I Will Not Forget That I Have Forgotten (from the album When I Live By The Garden And The Sea)
02. Harmonic 33 - Departure Lounge (from the album Music For Film, Radio & Television)
03. ON - Oh Run Slowly (from the album Your Ghost Comes Back To Haunt Me At Night)
04. Stars Of The Lid - December Hunting For Vegetarian Fuckface (from the album And Their Refinement Of The Decline)
05. Brock Van Wey - White Clouds Drift On And On (from the album White Clouds Drift On And On)
06. Fennesz & Sakamoto - Abyss (from the album Cendre)
07. Wereju - Not Who I Thought You Were (from the album Fairytale Ending)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment